#1 U.S. Brow Brand
Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Sales, Annual 2019
Why you’ll love it
- Features a waterproof, long-lasting formula (lasts more than 12 hours!)
- Color can be applied directly onto the brow hairs as well as the skin, then blended for a natural-looking finish that stays in place
- The unique formula adds volume to brows, creating the appearance of natural dimension and fullness
- Like DIPBROW® Pomade, the gel formula can also be applied to the brow by using a brow brush
- Easily applies and provides a flexible wear that holds brow hairs in place
- To add more definition or dimension to your existing brow look, apply a layer of DIPBROW® Gel on top as a finishing touch
- Works well on brows with full hair, fine hair, smooth hair, or thick, unruly hair
- Allows time to blend before drying down to a natural-looking matte finish
- The cone-shaped brush allows for versatility in application and delivers maximum color payoff
- The small size of the brush makes it easy to achieve precise placement of product and exact detailing
- Use the narrow tip of the brush to perfectly fill the space between brow hairs with precision
- Tints brow hair with warm, cool and neutral tones
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist tested
- Available in 11 shades that match ABH’s DIPBROW® Pomade assortment—with a NEW Auburn shade made especially for DIPBROW® Gel. The gel formula’s Auburn shade contains less brown to work better with custom red and deeper burgundy hair colors. Use alone for a closer match to custom hair colors or use with DIPBROW® Pomade for a more natural and balanced shade.
How to apply
- To fill in eyebrows with color, brush DIPBROW® Gel onto brows starting at the arch and extending through the tail. Next, fill from the front of the eyebrow to the arch with the remaining product, being mindful to move in the direction of the hair’s natural growth.
- To fill in sparse areas of the eyebrow, use the tip of the brush to apply the eyebrow gel directly onto the skin and then blend through the brow for natural-looking texture.
- To achieve full coverage, brush the eyebrow gel through the brows a second time to create hairlike strokes. This eyebrow technique is ideal for creating a full-feathered eyebrow look. Use the wide side of the brush and comb through hairs in an upward motion.
ISODODECANE, TALC, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DIMETHICONE, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D’ABEILLE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, TRISILOXANE, SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA‐DI‐T‐BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES ((CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.