U.S. Top 3 Best-Selling Brow Brushes
Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Eye Applicator Product Dollar Sales, Annual 2019
Why you’ll love it
- The ultra-thin, densely packed flat fibers are ideal for blending Highlighting Duo Pencil or Pro Pencil on the brow bone and are the perfect size for creating soft definition
- Easy to use, high-performance pro-artistry brush features premium synthetic fibers that pick up and deposit product smoothly and evenly
- The spoolie end blends highlighter through the brow hairs for a seamless finish
How to apply
- Featuring flat square-shaped fibers, Brush 20 is the perfect tool for blending Highlighting Duo Pencil or Pro Pencil along the eyebrow’s upper and lower arches around the brow bone for a defined eyebrow look. After applying Pro Pencil or Highlighting Duo Pencil, line up the edge of Brush 20 and blend the product in downward motions. Finish by blending the edges using the spoolie end.
- Use the remaining product (Pro Pencil or Highlighting Duo Pencil) on the brush to create hairlike strokes through the eyebrow for natural dimension.
- After applying your lip color, use Brush 20 to blend Pro Pencil around the lip line to create a precise lip looks.
- ABH Brush 20 is also great for detailing around the lash line after applying eyeshadow.