#1 U.S. Pressed Powder Compact
Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Eye Brow Product Sales, Annual 2019
Why you’ll love it
- Each compact includes two shades that allow you to customize your brow shade and can be used for perfecting the ombré brow technique.
- With a highly pigmented formula, Brow Powder Duo delivers buildable intensity and seamless blending
- The smooth, velvety texture allows the product to adhere to the skin with ease
- The carefully selected shade range is designed to match your hair color
- Includes a mirror for on-the-go touch-ups
- Available in 11 shades
How to apply
- To achieve a natural ombré eyebrow look, fill in the front of your brow with the lighter shade of eyebrow powder. Then, use the darker shade of powder to fill in your eyebrow from the arch to the tail.
- For best results, apply and blend Brow Powder Duo with Brush 7B.
- To help the eyebrow powder adhere to skin, prep your brows with one swipe of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Primer.
- For hairlike strokes, first saturate Brush 7B with Brow Primer, pinching the fibers of the makeup brush into a clean, sharp angle. Then, dip the brush into Brow Powder Duo and stamp into brows, creating hairlike microstrokes with expert precision.
TALC, MICA, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, NYLON-12, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) <13687R1>
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.